It is wise to take the time to understand how business insurance can help protect your business, your employees, you and your family. That's why our team is dedicated to helping you make the right insurance choices.
Owners of small and medium-sized businesses, who are vital to the success of the business need to protect themselves, their key executives and their employees - just like large companies do. But when you're busy running the show, you may not have time to properly assess your business insurance needs. We can offer a comprehensive package that protects one of your most valuable assests (your business and your employees).
If you’re in business, either on your own or with a partner, you have unique life, disability and critical illness insurance needs that depend on which stage of growth your business is at today and your long-term goals for you, your family and your business. As a business owner you may compensate yourself differently from your employees in the form of salary, dividends, income splitting, retained earnings etc.
Our Informa Financial Business Owners Insurance Package addresses the following needs:
- Covering a major commitment such as a mortgage or business loan
- Retaining key employees and attracting new employees
- Ensuring you have the funds to buy a partner's interest at death, disability or retirement
- Ensuring a monthly income to age 65 in the event of a long term disability.
- Ensuring a lump sum of capital in the event of a life altering illness (heart attack, cancer, stroke etc).
- Supplementing retirement income for you and your spouse tax effectively
- Ensuring your spouse's lifestyle is protected
- Ensuring taxes owing on your estate are paid, leaving your assets intact for your heirs
And beyond business insurance, here’s how additional life insurance can help:
- Ensure your business survives your death or the death of a partner or key employee.
- Puts your premiums to work for you by also providing a savings component that you can use to help meet future financial needs or opportunities over your lifetime.
- Some policies have cash values that may accumulate over time. They can help finance a business opportunity, buy out a partner's interest when they retire or give your business the ability to grow and change.
- Accumulate tax-advantaged savings while you’re alive and helps you leave a meaningful gift, outside of your estate, to your heirs or favourite charity.
- Proceeds can provide your heirs or estate with the liquidity needed to pay final taxes, capital gains and settlement costs so that you can preserve as much of your estate as possible to pass on to your heirs.
- Term life-insurance can save you money by providing more coverage for lower premiums and offering you the flexibility to convert to permanent life insurance.