The following are the health benefit plan options available that you can choose to include in your employee benefits plan. Note that, some health benefits may or may not include a deductible and may have maximums or lifetime limits.
Prescription Drugs Coverage
70 – 100% Prescription drug coverage.
We offer plans that use prescription drug cards, giving you the ability to purchase drugs using a pay-direct network – meaning no claims and no paper.
Extended Health Plan Benefits
80 – 100% Coverage of Paramedical Services
Paramedical services can include chiropractors, podiatrists, chiropodists, naturopaths, osteopaths, acupuncturists, physiotherapists, psychologists, clinical dieticians, registered massage, speech therapists etc.
- Semi-private Hospital
- Orthopaedic Shoes
- Eye exams (Every 12 months for children)
- Nursing Care
- Hearing Aids
- Diabetic Supplies
- Vision care
Medical Emergency Assistance
- Telephone assistance finding help abroad.
- Emergency medical payments and evacuation.
Medical Travel Plan Benefits
Provides coverage per person each 24 month period to transport an insured from their normal place of residence to a medical facility for medically necessary treatment should you reside in a rural centre. This coverage includes:
- Expenses for the person requiring treatment and one traveling companion.
- Cost of transportation including economy class of scheduled flight, rail, bus, ferry or automobile fuel expenses.
- Cost to accommodate patient in a commercial facility for up to $75 per day for a maximum of 5 days either before or after medical treatment.
Travel Health Plan Benefits
- Hospital and Physician charges for emergency treatment outside Canada.
- Airfare changes, vehicle return and remains return.
Health Access Line
- Speak to health care professionals for immediate information about health, nutrition, physical fitness and child care.