I was first introduced to the team at Informa when they visited my office and took us through our group benefits. When I needed to get some additional coverage I reached out to them for some help. The team was great and they helped me decide on the appropriate products and coverage for my family. We worked with Dane and he was fantastic – incredibly patient and very thorough in explaining things! We never felt rushed or pressured. Thank you so much for all of your help to give my family & I peace of mind.
Group Retirement Plans and Solutions
- Find simple, affordable and easy-to-manage workplace savings plans, or customize a plan to meet your plan members’ needs
- Help your plan members become financially prepared for retirement
- Get help attracting and retaining the right talent, and improving your employees’ engagement
What is a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)?
- An employer-sponsored plan that allows for the sharing of profits through a registered savings plan.
- Only a plan sponsor contributes to a DPSP.
- No requirement for plan sponsors to contribute in years where there are no profits.
- Complements your group RRSP
- Tax-deferred for members and vesting rules are allowed.
A DPSP provides cost savings and flexibility:
- Design a retirement program that meets your plan members’ needs with a complete line-up of plan types to choose from to complement the DPSP.
- Help plan members grow their savings, often with lower investment management fees.
- Offers plan members options no matter what their investment knowledge or interest level—from simple to customized solutions.
What is a Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)?
A collection of individual plan member RRSPs administered together. It has no legislative requirement for plan sponsors to contribute, but you do have the option.
A Group RRSP helps plan members:
- Save more of their money for retirement —contributions are tax deductible and investment earning are tax-sheltered until withdrawal
- Choose investments to help save for retirement no matter what their investment knowledge or interest level—from simple to customized solutions
- Gain access to their funds to buy a first home (Home Buyers’ Plan) or for education (Lifelong Learning Plan)
- Conveniently contribute through payroll deductions and save tax immediately
- Build their retirement savings by matching their contributions
Adrienne Marie Zwirko , Icebreaker Merino
Dane and Cliff are professional, knowledgeable and truly care about building long term relationships with their clients. They pay attention to the small details and I am confident they have my best interest in mind.
Zachary Pollock, Director of Sales , Wishpond
My husband and I worked with Dane to handle our life insurance needs. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and personable. He made the entire process very easy for us and handled everything efficiently and promptly. We highly recommend Dane and Informa Financial!
Lyndsey Goulet , Macdonald Commercial Real Estate Services Ltd.
Dane worked diligently in finding the right insurance for me and answered all my questions patiently. He is respectful, honest and hardworking. I would recommend him and work with him again.
Madhu Singh , Enova Solutions Inc.
I have switched many small business owners to Informa, as they are incredibly friendly, professional, and prompt with their service – not only that, they have saved my clients money on their benefits and various insurance packages.
Danielle Roy Realty